Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 30, 2009

Drunk post

Note: I wrote this last night while drinking my 6th beer... just so you know! (And yes, I have a big headache this morning...) I just typed it and left it on the screen, but I decided to post it anyways.


It had been a while. I decided to stop drinking when I decided to TTC. And I did. And then, I got a month of no TTC. Since I stopped drinking, I really haven't drank much...

Ok. I drank right after the miscarriage, and I didn't care. I knew I was not pregnant (need more info? let me know). We are not TTC this month, so I can call this TTA, no problem, Doctor's orders. And I'm on my fourth beer. DH is on his way to bed... fine. he's sleeping by now. He asked me tonight if I needed something else, and I didn't know what to say...

What do you say? He asked if I was ok, since yesterday was the one-week-after-the-fact-"anniversary". I said I was ok. Ok, I am ok. There's nothing else to it. That's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment