Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 23, 2009

First layer

This is crazy. There are so many layers to what I'm feeling, I don't even know where to begin. I'm very ok, calm and collected above everything else. I believe that this is not my fault, I believe this happened for a reason. I understand that a miscarriage this early on is most likely the body's response to a nonviable embryo. I believe in what I read, that most women only have one miscarriage in their lives, and that the next pregnancy is most likely going to result in a healthy baby. Therefore, I'm kinda glad we got this out of the way and can look forward to a healthy pregnancy. (Don't get me wrong, I wish this had been a healthy pregnancy, but being as it is, I'm trying to keep the one positive thing out of this).

But that's the first layer. I'm not going to write about the rest right now, but I think it'll be very easy for you to guess that they include the exact opposite of everything I just said, and everything in between.

One thing remains: we're looking forward.

We have our OBGYN appt tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes.

I will provide more details of how it happened later this week, in case it helps anyone. Including myself.

1 comment:

  1. Its hard, but it sounds like your being proactive about what happened. The best thing you can do is build a good relationship with your doctor, so that you feel comfortable asking them anything. Please take the time to grieve though - its really important that you don't try to be TOO strong! You're in my thoughts...

    ReplyDelete